BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Bones of Makaios Review

If anyone out there reads this blog you may know about a book called The Bones of Makaidos. I was lucky enough to pre-read and write a review for the author. Here it is. It have no spoilers.
(O~-------------------------------------------------------------------~O)
Bryan Davis has done it again! I knew Mr. Davis was an excellent author, but I was amazed to find myself double taking and rereading pages as my jaw dropped. You will be up late into the night reading The Bones of Makaidos telling yourself, "just one more chapter" over and over again. Possibly Mr. Davis’ best yet!
(O~-------------------------------------------------------------------~O)
I encourage you to read this book. It was amazing! You can find a link to the author's site at the bottom of my blog and a link to his blog on the right of this page. ~Jacob

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well spoken...